Influence, connect, save
We represent over 420 companies. Our members include start-up, emerging and more established bioscience companies, pharmaceutical companies, academic, research and philanthropic organisations, and service providers to the biosciences sector.
BIA membership offers organisations the opportunity to:
- influence policy ensuring your voice is heard and your organisation is represented on the matters that are critical for our sector’s success
- connect with the sector and grow your network through our industry-leading events and expert committees
- save significant money through the BIA business solutions purchasing programme.
Click on the tabs below for more information on each membership type and the benefits of belonging to the BIA.
This membership is for the smallest emerging companies involved in the development and application of biotechnology products, processes and enabling services.
Emerging corporate membership is for bioscience companies that have raised less than £5 million and have under £2 million in sales.
- BIA membership lets you influence, connect and save. What does that mean for you?
- Ready for more membership information? Email us now and we'll be in touch shortly.
Are you involved in the development or application of biotechnology products, processes or enabling technologies? This is the membership for you.
Corporate members include bioscience and pharmaceutical companies, technology and platform companies, contract research organisations and bioinformatics companies.
BIA International Membership is open to organisations that do not have a presence in the UK, but are looking to understand our environment better.
Our Associate membership is open to organisations and individuals who actively support the bioscience community.
Associate members include accounting firms, banks, communications and PR firms, consultants, financial services providers, law firms, patent attorneys, and recruiters.
Are you an institution or charity wanting to establish links with the BIA, and your life sciences involvement is on a not-for-profit basis? This is the membership category for you.
Network members include academic and research institutions, philanthropic entities, health advocacy groups, government agencies, economic development groups and overseas trade associations.