Annual bioProcessUK Conference 2017
Join us in Cardiff this November for the 14th Annual bioProcessUK Conference - Bioprocessing - delivering innovation to patients.
This leading sector and BIA conference is a must-attend event for all those in the biologics/manufacturing arena.
This industry-leading two-day conference continues to grow and we expect another sell-out attendance of 300+ delegates from the biological medicines sector in the UK and global biological medicines sector. With a packed programme the conference will be made up of keynote presentations, panel discussions, poster presentations, one-to-one speed partnering, exhibition and conference dinner and is a must-attend event for those involved in this exciting sector.
The theme for this year – Bioprocessing – delivering innovation to patients - will showcase key aspects including:
- Post-industrial strategy - growing UK biotech
- Technology showcase - focus on predictive adaptive manufacturing
- Purification of next generation medicines
- Medicines Manufacturing Industry Partnership (MMIP) focus on investment in medicines manufacturing
- Application of platform technologies in developing vaccines for merging diseases, biological threats and unmet needs
- Delivering Cell and Gene Therapies to patients
- Early career researcher’s poster flash presentations
- Richard Wilson Impact Award
- Enjoy the Peter Dunnill Award Lecture from this year’s worthy recipient
- Conference dinner at the National Museum of Cardiff
- Pre-conference networking evening - bioprocess unplugged
- Oodles of networking time and 1-1 partnering
Full details including the programme can be found on the conference website.