2022 International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering (12th ICBB)
ICBB2022 is co-organized by Asia-Pacific Association of Science Engineering and Technology, Institute of Biomolecular Chemistry-National Research Council of Italy, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry-Polish Academy of Sciences, and Chinese Journal of Biologicals, in collaboration with multiple academic affiliations.
Aims and Topics
ICBB2022 aims to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of BIOTECHNOLOGY and BIOENGINEERING, a focus will be given to major research advances including:
1. Microbiology, virology, cytology and immunology;
2. Biological macromolecules, proteins and nucleic acids;
3. Biomaterials, biopolymers and bioenergy;
4. Biomedicine, biopharmaceuticals, pharmacology and toxicology;
5. Agricultural & food science and industrial biotechnology;
6. Applications in bioengineering, biomedical engineering & technology and other related fields. For more details please visit Conference Themes.
All accepted abstracts will be included in conference abstract book (details). After author's extension and peer-review by the committee, selected full papers wil be published in conference proceedings and sent for major scientific databases for indexration.
- Previous selected abstracts at ICBB2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 had been published in Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology (indexed in SCI - Web of Science, Impact factor: 4.080).
- Accepted full papers ICBB2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 had been published in AIP Conference Proceedings (indexed in CPCI – Web of Science & Scopus).
- Selected full papers had been published at special issue in Biomolecules (indexed in SCI - Web of Science, Impact factor: 4.082) in 2019, and Molecules (indexed in SCI - Web of Science, Impact factor: 3.267) in 2018 & 2017.
E-Presentation Only: 105 EUR for Non-student; 80 EUR for Student.
Listeners: 105 EUR for Non-student; 80 EUR for Student.