Join the 12th edition of BioFIT, taking place on 12-13 December 2023 in Marseille and online meetings on 15 December!
With the highest attending rate of TTOs, research institutes and academia together with big pharma, emerging and small biotech, diagnostics companies, pre-seed / seed / Series A investors, BioFIT is the leading partnering event in Europe for technology transfer, academia-industry collaborations and early-stage innovation deals in the field of Life Sciences. BioFIT is also the European marketplace for pre-seed, seed and Series A investment in Life Sciences.
- More than 1000 participants from 35+ countries
- 80 exhibitors
- 60+ high-level international speakers
- 40 innovation projects selected to pitch
- More than 3,200 meetings scheduled with the partnering systems
Inside the event:
- A business convention with pre-qualified one-on-one meetings
- Project - CEO matchmaking
- Conferences and roundtable discussions
- Pitch sessions
- Start-up Slams
- Collaborative and Licensing Opportunity Presentations
- Animal Health Presentations
- An exhibition area
Present your innovation at BioFIT
Are you looking for funding, partnerships, and development opportunities in Life Sciences?
The BioFIT pitch competition allows you to showcase your innovation in front of a high-quality audience composed of renowned corporates, investors and other potential partners. Ready to bring your project to the next level? Apply for the pitch sessions!
The deadline to apply to all three pitches sessions is 28 September.
Contact: [email protected]
BIA Members benefit from a discount using code BIA_0307
- From April 14 to July 20 20% discount on the “regular price”
- From July 21 to October 9 15% discount on the “regular price”
- From October 10 to the event date: 10% discount on the “late registration price”