Biotechnology for society, sustainability and economies – transformative science for a changing world
The 2022 European Biotech Week from EuropaBio opens with a look at how biotechnology is at the centre of Europe’s transformation to a healthy, sustainable and competitive economy and society.
Join our Board Members from across Europe’s biotechnology spectrum to learn about biotech in action and its benefits in our every day lives, as well as how it supports employment, economic development and Europe’s place in the world.
- Patricia Malarkey, Global Chief Innovation Officer, DSM
- Stefan Buchholz, Senior VP R&D Nutrition and Care, Evonik
- Tom Bols, Head of Government Affairs and Patient Advocacy, PTC Therapeutics
- Annemeik Verkamman, Managing Director, HollandBio
- Neil Mulcock, VP Government Affairs & Policy, Gilead Sciences