ChinaBio Partnering Forum
The Department of International Trade China Life Sciences and Healthcare (DIT LSHC) team is sponsoring ChinaBio, the largest life sciences partnering event in China which attracts biotech and pharma leaders from around the world, along with hundreds of Chinese companies and investors.
We will be offering a chance for British companies to participate in the event, with a free of charge ticket (full price $995). Companies may choose to pay a discounted price for additional items:
- $200 discount on registration fee for additional delegation members (full price $995)
- $100 discount on presenting fee for company presentations ($400, was $500)
In 2020, we supported 20 UK companies to attend, who took part in 1-to-1 partnering meetings that saw them secure investment and high-value licensing deals.
This year the event will take a hybrid format. A virtual partnering platform for business matching will complement the in-person event on September 13-14. The in-person event will be attended by the DIT LSHC Team who can support your company by meeting Chinese delegates face-to-face, and facilitating follow-ups.
Participants will include:
- Chinese pharmaceuticals including Shanghai Pharma, Fosun, Rarestone
- China-grown innovative SMEs such as BeiGene, Innovent, ZaiLab
- Chinese investors, venture capital and private equity funds
- Sector funds or investment subsidiaries funded by Chinese pharmaceuticals
More detail on the event can be found here: https://informaconnect.com/chinabio-partnering/.
Please get in touch with [email protected] to express your interest, and for any other questions about business in China.