Dechert Healthcare Deals Conference 2021
Across the world, record amounts of capital are being invested in PE, VC, M&A, collaboration and licensing deals across the life sciences and healthcare industry, an industry booming with energy driven by scientific revolution, the intersection of healthcare and technology, and the COVID-19 crisis.
This one-day event will bring together senior pharma, biotech, PE and VC leaders across the life sciences and healthcare industry to network and share their outlook on trends and opportunities across the sector.
Key panel topics for 2021 include (all featuring leading industry speakers):
• Venture Capital I How can the European ecosystem enjoy the same success as the US ecosystem?
• Capital Markets I Strategies for success on the European and US capital markets
• Private Equity I The increasing allure of late-stage pharma opportunities
• Licensing and Collaboration I Market Overview and Trends
• Antitrust and FDI I Navigating new challenges in the European and U.S. regulatory landscape
• Fireside Chat I Building an mRNA giant and "saving the world from COVID": the story of BioNTech
Further panels for 2021 to be announced shortly.
London I Other Venues to be Announced I Virtual
Exact format of event to be confirmed in due course.
Tuesday, 23 September 2021
7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST
12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. BST
1 :00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. CET
Networking breaks will be included.
*Confirmed timings, speakers and agenda to be announced closer to the date of the event.
In partnership with:
If you are a reporter and would like to attend this event, please contact email@example.com.
Dechert is a leading global law firm with 24 offices around the world. We advise on matters and transactions of the greatest complexity, bringing energy, creativity and efficient management of legal issues to deliver commercial and practical advice for clients.