DIT Digital Health Playbook
The Department for International Trade (DIT)’s Digital Health Playbook is inviting British innovators to join its next edition. Please apply by 20 July.
Due to be launched in October 2022, the new edition of the Playbook will present the UK’s Digital Health to a global audience through DIT’s trade representatives in British embassies, consulates and high commissions worldwide. The objective is to connect the ever-increasing appetite for Digital Health in developed and emerging markets to our innovators.
Why should UK companies should apply?
- Since it was first launched in 2021, the companies featured in the Playbook, have recorded over £100 million in export deals across a range of markets and segments covering the public and private sector. The Playbook is also supported by a range of partners from Investors to major equipment providers and IT resellers.
- Companies on the playbook are sent regular updates on key opportunities including commercial leads and trade missions ensuring you don’t miss out.
How are companies selected to join the Playbook?
- There is no charge to join the programme, but UK companies must fit a rigorous selection criteria, the main one being that they are committed to their international/export plans. See criteria
- Once a company submits an expression of interest (EOI), DIT’s Digital Health team will apply the selection criteria to assess the EOI and begin the process of onboarding successful companies. Submit EOI
- Companies with highly innovative solutions which may not be fully ready to export, are featured in a “Ones to watch” section ensuring they get exposure while they prepare for future export.
What form does the Playbook take?
The Playbook is distributed in PDF form as well as promoted through its own web portal. Take a look