KQ Labs: Cohort 6.0
The programme is aimed at early-stage data-driven health entrepreneurs looking for support to validate their ideas and develop their business goals in a supportive and enriching environment. We are looking for start-ups who have:
- a focus on areas which have the potential to have a significant impact on health, and where use of data and software is a core part of the business model (this is what we define as data-driven health),
- two or more team members,
- a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), prototype, or proof of concept,
- an early-stage company (pre-Series A),
- their legal entity registered in the UK, and
- a team based in the UK.
What do you need to apply?
KQ Labs runs annually between October and March. Applications for the programme are open until 23:59 BST on 10 July 2023
Applying to KQ Labs involves three simple steps. Once you start your application, we will ask you to:
- Fill out a quick online form telling us about you and your company,
- Submit a pitch deck of up to 12 slides (please see our 'Guidance for applicants' for what to include), and
- Submit a two-minute recording of yourselves explaining what you see as the key aspects of your business (this is optional, but strongly recommended).