Leveraging the Biotech Ecosystem: an innovation environment meet-up
Are you an entrepreneur or a potential entrepreneur thinking of starting a life science company? Would you like to explore the ways that the life science/genomics ecosystem can come together to support your journey?
A few accelerators, talent investors, and ecosystem builders - Illumina Accelerator Cambridge, KQ Labs, Nucleate UK, Co-Laboratories and more are teaming up to host an event in the vibrant locale of Camden in London.
Join us on Friday, the 23rd of September 2022 for insightful conversations about the innovation ecosystem.
- Panel discussion from accelerators, early-stage VCs, budding life science start-ups
- Hear first-hand how successful entrepreneurs have been able to leverage the offerings of the innovation ecosystem that exists in the UK
- Connect and network with entrepreneurs, founders, investors, ecosystem builders, and people with brilliant ideas
- Meet companies looking to hire talented individuals for academia, or programs that can help you relate your academic projects to industry
- Find exciting companies looking to grow through partnerships and investment
- Discover partners that can take your start-up to the next stage and aid in negotiations with larger organisations
Further information and final speakers coming soon.
Please contact us for partnering and sponsorship opportunities.
This event is hosted in concert with Illumina Accelerator and kind support from Camden, KQ Labs and Nucleate, amongst others.