New Innovate UK Medicines Manufacturing funding opportunity
Innovate UK and the Medicines Manufacturing team are pleased to announce the launch of two new competitions for UK-registered businesses and collaborative partners:
1. Innovative technologies for nucleic acid-based medicines manufacturing
- This competition aims to improve the resource efficiency, productivity and scalability of manufacture of nucleic acid drug substances.
- Award sizes will be between £200,000 and £2 million
2. Digitalisation and automation of medicines development and manufacturing
- This competition aims to encourage the development and implementation of innovative digital and automated data collection technologies to increase the speed and resource efficiency of pharmaceutical process development and manufacturing productivity to more efficient large-scale manufacturing.
- Award sizes will be between £100,000 and £1 million
Additional information applicable to both competitions:
- Applicants are invited to apply for a share of £5 million per competition.
- Competitions go live on 7th November and close on 21st December 2022.
- Briefing events will take place on 15th November 2022 with Innovation Lead Laura Griffiths and Deputy Challenge Director Mark Talford. Please see competition overview for links to these events.
More information on additional initiatives can be found on the button below.
Please feel free to contact our KTN partners for further information or customer services
Owen Burbidge ([email protected])
Roya Esat-Dabestani ([email protected])