Scientific Advisor - Vaccines
The role will be to lead on scientific activities in relation to the strategic identification, generation and dissemination of pre-clinical, clinical, economic, competitive and environment data in the relevant therapy area.
The role will also be responsible for providing scientific expertise to support the business in the relevant therapy area and collaborate closely with the other therapy areas in the Franchise.
You will be a scientific counsel to relevant staff across the UK and Ireland and above country in area(s) of technical expertise.
- Maintain a high level of scientific knowledge of the relevant disease and therapy areas and GxP.
- Works in collaboration with the therapy area medical affairs team and complementary to the promotional and marketing teams to confirm the strategy for the therapy area and products and produce outline structures for activities fulfilling the needs of the identified strategy.
- Engages proactively with internal local, regional and global partners to ensure timely medical plan development and delivery.
- Effectively interacts with KOL to seek advice for results and data interpretation
- Collaborates with medical advisors, franchise medical teams and appropriate personnel to develop high quality communication materials to support the delivery of field medical plans in support of therapy area objectives.
- Ensures that all medical communication materials meet the requirements of MHRA, PMCPA and other applicable guidelines and regulations, through managing the approval, dissemination, material management and tracking processes in collaboration the Brand Management teams.