Quality Managment Service Manager
We have created a position for a Quality Management System Manager, based in London (UK) or Madrid (Spain). The following are the key responsibilities for this role:
- Implement company Quality Management System
- Support product development, manufacture and market authorisation
- Contribute with documentation for Common Technical Document for submission for marketing approval of Stablepharma reformulated vaccines.
- A Bachelor degree in Life Sciences (BSc), preferably pharmacy.
- At least 5 years’ experience in quality environments within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Good understanding of the overall medicines development process. • Experience in development and regulatory is an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good organisation & time management skills
- Positive attitude and flexible approach to work
Please send your CV to [email protected]