Medical Science Liason - UK
In Partnership with our customer Oncopeptides, we are hiring a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to join the new Syneos Health team. Oncopeptides is a global biotech company focused on research and development of therapies for difficult-to-treat hematological diseases, they are a growing organisation with headquarters in Stockholm.
The MSL will act as the first point of contact in the field for external stakeholders, including key opinion leaders (KOL), Haemato-Oncologists in the hospital and private office-based sectors, Pharmacists, and Nurses. The role will provide continuous medical updates and scientific information/education on Oncopeptides’ products and relevant indications, position and differentiate within the Multiple Myeloma treatment landscape.
- Identify, gather, and document field generated scientific insights to drive innovative Medical Affairs strategies while complying with industry and corporate policies and procedures
- Educate health care providers about the disease state and products, resolving medical information inquiries with virtual and in person responses in order to provide the highest level of understanding and customer satisfaction
- Provide appropriate medical support for commercial launch and activities include national and regional level market access initiatives
- Engage with external stakeholders through scientific interactions; deliver support to clinical development colleagues and investigators conducting clinical trials and offer scientific support for internal stakeholders
- Develops and maintains in a self-driven manner outstanding knowledge of hematology-oncology and relevant disease areas