Field Application Scientist
Synthace is a cloud-based experiment platform that enables life sciences R&D teams to do what would otherwise be impossible. It helps scientists innovate faster by automating high throughput experiments, structuring complex datasets, and allowing them to use powerful methodologies—like Design of Experiments—all within their browser.
We are looking for someone who can convey complex concepts intuitively to others, a passion for problem-solving with limited information, a proactive desire to learn new things and get stuff done!
What you will be accountable for?
- You’ll consult clients on the most effective use of Synthace to address their experimental goals
- You’ll help clients configure their software and liaise with IT teams
- You’ll engage clients in improving the adoption of automation and other experimental design techniques
- You’ll train clients on how to use Synthace
- You’ll collaborate with other members of our team to establish effective processes and feedback loops
- You’ll be travelling to our clients within the UK and Europe, up to 15% of the time, and occasionally the US
Click 'Apply now' for full details