Immuno-Oncology is a fast-paced field with massive potential to deliver successful and durable cancer therapies. SMi's Immuno-Oncology Conference will focus on a few key areas of the field with representation of the whole industry, under each area. These areas will be drawn together to look towards the future of Immuno-Oncology and how the field can progress.
Agenda - Over 15+ engaging presentations, case studies, and keynote addresses, including:
- Targeting immune checkpoints with Humabody VH therapeutics
- Recent advances in providing durable disease control with Keytruda as an anti-cancer therapy
- Tumour mutation burden and the potential of its use as an indication of treatment choice
- Unwanted immunogenicity and functionality testing of immuno-oncology drugs
- New techniques, such as the emerging applications of liquid biopsies, in Immuno-Oncology
Workshops - Carefully selected topics for further in-depth training. 2 interactive pre-conference workshops taking place 25th September to provide in-depth knowledge on specific topics:
- Strategic Competitive Intelligence in the Immuno-Oncology space - led by LucidQuest Ventures
- Could the Microbiome boost Cancer Immuno-Therapy - led by ImmuneBiotech and Lund University
Networking - it is at the forefront of SMi events. 5+ hours of pure networking guaranteed. Follow event updates to be in the know about who will be joining the conversation.
Twitter - @SMIpharm & #immunooncologysmi
LinkedIn - SMi Pharma