• Animal model operations to be transferred to Envigo ownership
• Divestment in line with Horizon’s corporate strategy to focus on its core markets
• Envigo, a leading global research model supplier, enters the gene-edited research model field with the addition of Horizon’s business
• Horizon and Envigo to collaborate on providing CRISPR screening services
World Diabetes Day (WDD) is a chance to celebrate how far we’ve come in research and look ahead to see what more can be done to raise awareness of the effects of diabetes and the actions patients and families can take to reduce its impact.
Sharon Grimster of ReNeuron and Dr Sarah Goulding of the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) will be awarded the prestigious Peter Dunnill award and Richard Wilson impact award respectively, at the UK BioIndustry Association’s (BIA) 16th bioProcessUK conference in Liverpool later this month.
The United Kingdom (UK) will have a general election on Thursday, 12 December. The UK BioIndustry Association (BIA) has today launched a biotech manifesto with its recommendations on how political parties can support the innovative UK life sciences sector.
- Transformative acquisition creates global cell and gene therapy manufacturing services platform for both clinical and commercial products
- EW Healthcare Partners and its co-investors provide the financing for the transaction
“You’re joking!” as Brenda from Bristol might say. “Not ANOTHER one!” But here we are, only nine years since the Fixed Term Parliaments Act (FTPA) supposedly kept General Elections five years apart, heading to the polls for the third time in four years.