CEPI - COVID19 Manufacturing Capabilities and Capacities Webinar
CEPI have reached out to BIA to consider how members may support the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Specifically, for COVID19, they are interested in:
- capacity that supports large scale suspension cell culture (CHO, PER.C6™, insect cell- Sf9) for making recombinant protein
- large scale E. coli capacity for making pDNA
- large scale RNA capacity for drug substances
- formulation/fill finish capacity in supporting 10-20 dose vial production of Drug Product
- capacity in making lipid nano-particle adjuvants for the programs.
This webinar will go into further detail of these and answer any questions from members.
Ian McCubbin OBE
Chairing the Manufacturing Advisory Group for the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund wave 1 as part of UKRI governance.
Active in the UK Advanced Therapy manufacturing community and working on interesting projects with interesting people
Previously lead the Advanced Therapies Manufacturing Task Force on behalf of the Medicines Manufacturing industry Partnership, which is an Industry body working with Government to anchor commercial scale manufacturing of Advanced Therapies in the UK, for the benefit of healthcare and the UK economy.
Date: Tuesday 24 March 2020
Time: 14.00-15.00 GMT
This webinar is free for members and non members
To register simply click on the 'Register' button at the top right of the page or below