LUNAC Therapeutics Ltd (LUNAC), a UK-based drug discovery company focused on the development of advanced life-saving anticoagulants with minimal risk of bleeding, announces that it has appointed Carl Sterritt as Chief Executive Officer.
Strengthening Selvita’s position as one of the largest preclinical contract research organizations in Europe
- Acquisition substantially expands Selvita’s integrated drug discovery services offering
- Transaction will almost double Selvita’s revenues
- Enterprise value of € 31.2M to be paid in cash
- Fidelta to continue performing drug discovery services for Galapagos for the next five years
Today, the University of Exeter and Medicines Discovery Catapult (MDC) announce their strategic partnership to accelerate medicines Research & Development (R&D), creating value for the sector and enhancing translational skills.
• Collaboration to develop next-generation CAR-T cell therapies with improved efficacy and durability
• PhoreMost’s SITESEEKER® platform will identify active peptides to be deployed within Oxford Biomedica’s LentiVector ® delivery system
Sandwich, Kent, November 4 2020 - Discovery Park, the Life Sciences Opportunity Zone for ambitious and growing life sciences companies, is pleased to welcome contract research organisation Transpharmation Ltd as a new tenant.
Global executive search specialist, Coulter Partners is delighted to announce a number of key hires in 2020. Marianne McNamara, SHRM-SCP has joined as Operations Director for the US, while Evan Fishel is appointed Director on the West Coast and Mike Miano, Senior Associate in New Jersey. In London the team is strengthened with Ben Hobbins as Senior Consultant and Hafsah Bhatti as Associate, while research capacity is also expanded across the team.